Services Available at Living Well Therapy, LLC
- Physical Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Massage Therapy
Physical Therapy Services
Our specialties include
- Industrial Rehabilitation
- Spine Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Preoperative Training
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Preventive Screening
- Pre-employment/Post Offer Screenings
- Ergonomic and Task Analysis
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Complimentary Aftercare
- Pain Management/ Treatment
- Personal Health Coach for Weight Loss
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- Workers' Comp Injuries
Appointments offered within 48 hours often same or next day availability.
Dr. Zamboni speaks fluent Spanish.
- Acupressure: Based the same eastern medicine principles of acupuncture, use of specific pressure in precise point of the body to relieve pain and muscle tension.
- Low Level Laser Therapy: Effectively used in Europe for over 30 years. Speeds up the healing and alleviates pain, one of the few low level physical therapy lasers in the state.
- Therapeutic Exercise Prescription: Specific, prescribed exercise to strengthen and rehabilitate.
- Hands on Manual Therapy: Gentle therapy to relax stiff joints.
- Manual Traction: Hands on relief of joint pressure.
- Mechanical Traction: Patient controlled machine to relieve joint pressure.
- Ultrasound: Sound waves to reduce early stage inflammation and promote healing.
- TENS Prescription: A small portable tool that blocks the sensation of pain (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation).
- Soft Tissue Mobilization: Like massage but for specific injured areas.
- Ionotophoresis: Direct application of medication through the skin to reduce inflammation.
- Gait Training: Improving gait strength and improve motion.
- Stabilization Taping: Helps body parts take a rest while the injured are heals.
- E-Stim (Electrostimulation): Electrical impulse to contract muscle, reduce spasm and reduce inflammation.
- Balance Training: Reduce risk of falls or just tune up your balance for athletic activities & events.
- Ergonomic Analysis: Evaluation of ergonomics to prevent or recover from an injury faster.